Friday, June 22, 2007

Ticked off!

Photo borrowed from Flickr's "scragz", uploaded $/23/2006.

This is a cousin of the tick that got me in 2001 and has wreaked (sp?) havoc in my life ever since. One of the (many) things I have learned on this journey is that size does indeed matter. The only unsolicited advice on Lyme Disease I would like to impart right now, is NOT to trust the LabCorps or Quest Western blot tests for LD (Lyme Disease).

Bye for now folks,
Dina

P.S. I am told that the image I chose and attached should appear in this post after I publish it. So, if there's no picture, bear with me and I'll try again. :-)

1 comment:

James said...

hey dina,
you did everything correctly for uploading the photo. i'm still working on troubleshooting this for you. we'll figure it out--don't worry.