Friday, June 22, 2007

My Mashup Pick

Okay. This is totally cool. Have you ever wanted to meet with a friend for a meal but you live an hour away from each other? So then you have to figure out what's in the middle? Well, this mashup lets you type in both cities and what you're looking for, say Italian Food, and it'll tell you places in between where you can meet.

They say: "Mezzoman, calculates the exact midpoint between two addresses and dishes out cool places to meet."

The only drawback is that I think the site is still being constructed, so the full names and addresses of the restaurants are partially hidden. But I like it!


http://www.mezzoman.com

1 comment:

James said...

mezzoman's pretty cool. i'd never seen it before. now i can tell my charlotte friends to meet me in lynchburg, va at one of their 4 bowling alleys. :)