Friday, August 17, 2007

Podcasting

Hi.

Well, I followed the instructions but encountered a few glitches. To begin with, the first two podcasting directories were not available without downloading some software. I called upon the expertise of our IT department but alas there were still problems accessing it. SO the 3rd link worked - yahoo podcasts, but I was unable to create an RSS feed for it.

The podcast I found relating to libraries was a recording of a business program at a library. The program was on Entrepreneurship and was being given by the owner of Geek Squads. What I thought was great about it was that it offered library patrons who were interested in the topic but unable to attend the session, an opportunity to listen to it. This is an awesome benefit for the library to offer.

Thanks,
Dina

No comments: