Friday, July 6, 2007

LibraryThing

I like this. I added 5 books, one of which I am the first person in LibraryThing to add! So I'm curious if anyone else will come along and add it. But what I thought was really really cool was how you can see who else shares your tastes. For me this is really helpful because i've always struggled to find books that I enjoy. I see this as sort of an instantaneous "reader's advisory". As soon as I'm finished reading my current book, I'm going to check out some of the titles posted by those whose book gallery looks closest to mine. Thanks to 23 things for getting me to go to LibraryThing!! :-)
http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=dinafr&shelf=list

1 comment:

James said...

I agree with it being an RA tool. I really love when you click on a title and there is that cool tag cloud and lists of other titles.